Our stump grinder will fit thru a standard 36″ gate but is still powerful enough to allow us to offer competitive pricing.
Abenaki Tree Service can install landscape fabric, mulch, sod, rocks or even a new tree after the stump has been ground out.
Why do homeowners have their stumps ground out?
- To free up yard space and reduce trip hazards.
- To comply with municipal code.
- Because the “stump remover in a bottle doesn’t” work.
- To create a planting space for a new tree.
- Stumps are unsightly, devalue the property and can take many years if not decades to rot in Denver’s arid climate.
- Unground stumps can develop mushrooms and fungus that can spread to other trees.